It is true that riding in the rain is great fun for bike lovers, but you can’t keep your entire body dry with a rain jacket or rain poncho. You cannot enjoy your driving because of rain, so you should look for the best one-piece motorcycle rain suit to keep your entire body dry and warm. This one-piece rain suit will also ensure that your ride is safe regardless of the weather. But here is a problem. If you dislike rain jackets and sweat pants separately, here is your second option for a one-piece waterproof suit.
With the one-piece bike rain suit, you can ride all day without hesitation. You might not feel comfortable in one piece, but you can’t deny its leak-proof design. It is more waterproof than the two-piece because there is less chance of leakage. Suppose you want to invest your money while buying a rain suit. You don’t have to look far.
Following are the best one-piece rain suits we bring for bike lovers; pick your favourite colour. All of them are top brands in the market:
One-Piece Motorcycle Biker Rain Suit
Quality and Design
This suit’s design can be attributed to how it was put together and the materials used. You will initially notice a single piece of clothing with carefully thought-out seams. The polyester fabric used for this design has no PVC and is coated with polyurethane to give it waterproof qualities. When it rains, the pressure of the water and the accumulated sweat significantly increase the likelihood that your rain jacket will stick to your body. You can endure the discomfort with this non-stick liner.
Of course, it’s essential to consider waterproofness when choosing rain gear. The waterproofing properties of a polyester and polyurethane coating combination are excellent. This gear has a 3″ sizeable dual storm flap with a waterproof zipper on the front, preventing water pressure from seeping through, further enhancing it. Additionally, sleeve cuffs have adjustments to enhance waterproofness.
With this jacket for motorcycle bikers, you can bravely face harsh weather because its coating resists heavy rain. To make it easy to put on and take off, the front zipper extends up to 43 inches. With its joint fabric lining, it is warm and cosy. There are also additional storm flaps that are 3 inches wide. They will keep the wind and rain out. It is comfortable to wear during sudden rain (in a few seconds).
Your body is effectively sealed off from the upper by its neck region. The elastic waist can fix the size problem. Its extended leg gussets and cuffs make it possible to wear them over boots. Furthermore, it has adjustable leg cuffs for easy on and off.
- Its materials feel strong enough, and it has a breathable and comfortable feel
- Reflective stripes for high visibility wearing it provide you appealing looks
- Easy to fit all-around riding boots and highly durable
- Easy to on and off 100 per cent waterproof
- Close fit cuffs to keep water and wind outside
- A lightweight and durable and affordable option in the market
- There are no different colours in this brand, available only in one black colour
- Not to keep you dry for multi hours while in the rain
MOTORCYCLE BIKER ONE PIECE RAIN SUIT YELLOW BLACK
- Outer shell is PVC-free Polyester with Polyurethane (PU) coating. PU coating makes the polyester fully waterproof.There is a 210 Denier Non-stick extremely thin liner on the inside to allow for easy on/off and prevents sticking while worn over textile and leather garments.
- Full Frontal diagonal zipper is approximately 43” long and provides an easy entry in to the rain suit in a very short period of time. While riding you can come across rain within no time and this design ensures you slide in to the one piece motorcycle rain suit with all of your gear on as quickly as possible.
- 3” wide Dual storm flap with industrial strength full length fastner ensures 100% waterproofing over the front zipper. Adjustable neck closure for comfort and peace of mind. Elasticated waist prevents suit riding up or down uncomfortably.
- 8” wide and 17" long gusset at leg cuff provides easy on off action with boots on. The gusseted leg cuff is elasticated to provide optimum adjustability, waterproofing and close fit around all riding boots. There is a 7”x7” roomy cargo pocket on left leg. Reflective striping at shoulders and legs
- This one piece motorcycle rain suit comes with an under-the-helmet packable hood with snaps. The hood draw cord can be used for adjustability.Sleeve cuffs have dual adjustment system for 100% waterproofing and adjustability. Elasticated cuffs with fastner straps provide close fit over the garments and keeps water and wind from penetrating in to the sleeves
This one-piece motorbike rain jacket contains a foldable hood with snaps under the headset. It is capable of adjusting the hood using the drawstring. Dual-adjustment systems on the sleeve cuffs provide 100% waterproofing and adjustability. Elastic cuffs provide a tight fit over the clothing with fastener straps, preventing water and wind from entering the sleeves. Do not worry about sudden rain; the rain could start any time while you are riding; this design allows you to quickly slide into the one-piece motorcycle rain suit.
Quality and Design
You are on the right track if you want to enjoy a smooth ride. You can purchase the complete water-resistant selection here. This PVC-free polyester and polyurethane one-piece rain suit is designed and built to fight heavy rain. Its thick lining offers additional rain protection. Suppose you want complete security while riding through a heavy downpour. So, you’d have to decide on that.
Never overlook the importance of being waterproof. It is made from a polyurethane-coated, highly durable polyester fabric. There is no doubt that the suit was explicitly created to provide much waterproofing. As long as the coating is still functional, there won’t be any water intrusion. The equipment has Velcro enclosures, which enhance its waterproof capabilities.
Challenge your running partner now. The length of the zipper is about 43 inches. An additional storm flap over the zipper can help to keep water and wind out. With another fastener, its dual storm flap measures approximately 3 inches in width. Its gusset leg opening ensures easy on/off even over boots. It has designed with a left-leg cargo pocket. While riding at night, the reflective stripes on the shoulders and legs increase your visibility. You will value its detachable hood hidden beneath the helmet. Thanks to its elastic waist and dual adjustable sleeves.
- A rain jacket with a fully waterproof design with a waterproof hood
- It includes adjustable neck closure that helps the rider more
- Enough long arm and legs great for standard fit and comfortability
- Great to keep you dry in the rain for multi hours of ride on your bike
- Comfortable and easy to put on is the unique feature of this jacket
- It includes a double sealed zippered closure for your extra safety
- Available in multi-size small, medium, and large
- Not for too much hot weather you should be very careful while washing machine
- Its ankle is a bit tight fit, which is not much comfortable
Alpinestars Men’s Hurricane Rain Motorcycle Suit
- Constructed from ultra-lightweight, PU coated 100% waterproof poly-nylon fabric that has been specially treated to avoid sticking when worn over textile or leather garments. (Black fluo colorway incorporates poly-textile panels for colorfastness).
- All seams are tape-sealed for guaranteed waterproofing performance.
- Light poly-mesh lining improved internal air circulation and comfort.
- Ergonomic twin slider main zip runs from thigh to chest and allows for easy in and out of suit.
- Reflective detailing improves visibility of rider in poor weather conditions.
Why is this brand on the list? Most people never compromise on style; no matter the weather, they want to look good while riding. With this Alpinestars one-piece rain suit, you can stay true to your personality while protecting yourself from the rain. It comes with multi-features such as 100% waterproof and the lightest in weight, easy to store when not in use, and keep away in its pouch. It is made of poly Nylon fabric, which can prevent sticking and is suitable for wearing over clothing or other items of clothing.
Quality and Design
Make sure you choose the correct size so that it will fit over your regular riding attire while not being so bulky that it will flap in strong winds. Thanks to the elastic waist hem, it is even more pleasant to wear this outfit, regardless of your body shape. The suit has internal and external pockets for additional storage of your items. The interesting fact is that they are fully waterproof.
This motorcycle riding suit is waterproof. With its thickness and numerous fleece layers, you can be sure it will protect you from torrential downpours. However, due to the gear’s thickness, breathing may be a significant issue unless the inner liner is removed. When riding, you will likely become hot and perspire. If your suit is not breathable, you risk becoming wet from sweat even though you are not wearing a rain jacket.
It is made of poly Nylon fabric, which can prevent sticking and is suitable for wearing over clothing or other items of clothing. Its colour won’t deteriorate when washed or used in inclement weather—owing to the colourfastness of its poly textile. It has excellent ventilation technology, is breathable, and has a poly-mesh lining to keep you awesome when it rains in the summer. With its zipper running from the west to the thigh, it is simple to wear while moving. Reflective stripes to increase visibility a little. In other words, you will stay dry in heavy rain without losing who you are.
- Poly nylon fabric makes this jacket 100 per cent waterproof and windproof
- Good quality and an excellent fit for different sizes of riders
- It comes in its own its ouch if not in use to keep away
- Quick to dry after a wash or a ride in heavy rain
- It comes with reflective detailing for high visibility
- You will love to experience its Highly durable quality
- Ultra-lightweight construction and available at a reasonable price
- This jacket is not available in large size and it runs a bit small
Joe Rocket Men’s Water-Resistant 1-Piece Motorcycle Riding Suit
- Waterproof treated RockTex 600 outer shell, C.E. rated armor in shoulders, elbows and knees, Removable spine pad with pocket for optional C.E. spine protector
- Melt resistant material on lower leg area, Removable Insulated full suit liner, Waterproof lined pockets
- Triple closure outer pockets, YKK zippers
- Big Air ventilation system patent pending, Double layer RockTex 600 on shoulders, elbows and knees
- 14-point Sure Fit custom adjustment system at waist, chest, upper legs and ankles, Reflective stripe and logos
Looking at it, you can tell how fashionable this riding attire is. Its numerous fleece layers are the primary reason it appears so bulky. This includes the detachable inner liner and an optional spine pad. Since it continues to be hot despite the rain, these optional fabrics make it convenient to wear the gear in the summer. High-quality, heavy-duty zippers are also present on it. It will effectively protect you from the motorcycle’s hot exhaust pipes. There are buttons as well as zippers to make it snug. For convenient item storage, pockets are included at the top and bottom.
Comfort and Durability
It is comfortable to wear this motorcycle rain gear because it gives you mobility and flexibility. Even more comfortable is the additional spine pad. You can ride in peace knowing your most vulnerable body part is well-protected. Except for summer days, when you might need to take it off, the inner liner also makes it comfortable to ride while wearing this suit. The equipment weighs 8.2 pounds, which makes it bulky and possibly unappealing to minimalists. Make sure to select a larger size when it comes to size. You can choose between sizes small and XXL.
Thanks to its multiple layers, which guarantee protection from foul weather. You’d value its detachable spine pads (originated by the British army). Multiple pockets feature triple closure technology, which prevents moisture from entering the pockets. Similar to how this brand is essential if you want to ride while staying dry. It has excellent ventilation technology and is breathable. The study found that the chest, waist, and ankles had a great fit and were individually adjusted.
- Comfortable for all-day wear even in heavy rain and riding
- It includes air ventilation to keep you cool in summer
- Perfect for a styling look available in different colours
- It comes with reflective strips and logos that help you in visibility at night
- Sturdy construction, which is considered the most durable and high-quality jacket
- The jacket is Available in extra large sizes as well
- The jacket is relatively expensive
- The jacket is not available in small size
- Not waterproof, only water resistant, not suitable for heavy rain
Apparel Scooter One Piece Motorcycle Rain Suit
- High resistant textile.Protects from rain and wind .
- 100% Polyester waterproof .Elastic cuffs and waist .
- Inside reinforced stitching and sealed .
- Easy to use and comfortable to wear .
- IMPORTANT Check your size before your purchase.
This is the best motorcycle rainwear you can choose if you don’t want to break the bank. It has wonderful qualities like waterproof fabrication and construction materials. During your ride, the hood and inner collar of soft corduroy keep you warm. However, the PVC coating’s tendency to be impermeable is a drawback. Moreover, many users are pleased with this jacket. Soft polyester is used in construction, and PVC (polyvinyl chloride) is added for water resistance. Despite being more expensive than nylon, this smooth polyester fabric is more versatile.
Quality and Design
A full zipper on the jacket makes it simple to wear, and a Velcro storm flap improves water resistance through the zipper. There is a hooded inner collar made of soft corduroy. Your head becomes even warmer as a result. The cuff has Velcro tabs that allow for adjustment, and the waist is elasticized to fit anyone. Together, these factors make wearing this riding jacket comfortable for you. You have two sizable outer pockets for storage if you plan to travel with some essentials.
If you want to ride with an Acquakill waterproof textile, this one is a great choice. Its interior is stitched and sealed. That’s why it blocks water penetration. You will appreciate its elastic cuffs and elastic at the ankle region. It is not only effective for rain, but it can handle wind too. You can select your favourite colour because it offers many super cute colours.
Its reflective inserts will boost your appearance on dark rainy days and nights. If you have this brand, you won’t lose your balance while riding in heavy rain. It is lightweight as compared to other one-piece rain suits. Quick to wear and ample to use over on your garment and sweater. Thanks to its double velcro closure that subsides moisture and convenient wearing. The package includes one extra pouch for keeping this rain suit away when the rain shower reduces.
- Comfortable and very easy to wear are the two most attractive and famous features of this brand
- It comes with double velcro closure, which increases its durability.
- Lightweight and adorable for long riding in rainy weather
- The ultimate features of rain gear are available in five different colours
- Great for the price in the market it is the cheapest rain gear
- Perfect to protect from rain and wind in your riding on your favourite bike
- It includes a storage pouch to keep away and roomy pockets for your essential materials
- Finding your size in the jacket may be a difficult task
- Many users noticed that its ankle is not a good fit
- Packs Into Integrated Zippered Pouch for Convenient Storage
- Utilizes 100-Percent Waterproof TriMax Polyester with Heat Taped Seams, Waterproof Zippers and Material Keep Water Out and You Dry
- Light Weight, Relaxed Fit for Comfort with 2 Side Zippered Pockets and 2 Inside Stow Away Open Pouches
- Features a Concealed Hood with Drawstring
- Adjustable Draw Cord Waist for Improved Comfort and Fit with Elastic Cuffs for Comfort and Adjustability
Nelson – Rigg is very famous and top-rated because of its high quality. If you want to ride safely and comfortably without getting wet. You must purchase this two-piece rain suit. It comes with a bundle of features. It has a full-length zipper with self-fastening storm flaps. Thanks to its underarm ventilation (that makes it comfortable from drizzling to shower). It includes large pockets designed outside to keep your valuable things within it.
Quality and Design
This motorcycle rain gear has a beautiful design. This unisex design would appeal to both men and women with its stunning colour. However, I wish there were various colours, including feminine hues, to allow women to personalize their appearance. We brought you some rain gear made entirely of nylon with polyurethane covering, at least for a transformation. Polyester is used most often because of its superior features. Despite having more features than nylon, polyester is more expensive. Nylon with a waterproof coating is also reasonably affordable.
Comfort and Waterproofing
A Concealed Hood with Drawstring is a fantastic feature. Elastic cuffs with a drawstring waist adjustment are also adjustable for better comfort and fit. A soft collar with a great fit is provided to keep water outside. Included a hood for added rain protection. Cuffs and an elastic waist allow a customizable fit while riding in the rain. The jacket and the pants have reflective stripes for high visibility and self-fastening tabs for cuff closure. Anyhow, this rain gear has a universal fit design.
- On the market of bike lovers, it is the 100-Percent waterproof motorcycle rain suit
- The jacket has Cooling vents under each arm for more comfortability
- It comes with an adjustable cuff and includes a self-fastening tab
- Perfect to keep you completely dry in heavy rain and cold weather
- Well made and amazing for the price, an affordable rain gear
- Lightweight and quick to put on and off are the most exciting features
- It pants run a bit small but maybe work well for you
- Basically, it is a two-piece rain gear for bike riders. You maybe like it
- Not highly recommended for heavy rain you can get wet
Joe Rocket women’s Motorcycle
- Cooling FreeAir mesh shell torso, back and arms
- Two stage waterproof (full sleeve) and insulated zip out (vest) liner
- Externally accessible C.E. approved armor in shoulders and elbows
- Removable dual density spine pad
- 8-point Sure Fit adjustment system (adjustable sleeves & waist)
Some people aspire to be a distinctive brand. They want to dress differently, which is why our team chose this Joe Rocket. Ample waterproof soft polyester is made for women who work outside in bad weather. The PVC backing on this polyester helps to keep moisture out. It has an elastic waistband and cuffs for a regular fit. Although it is well-liked in the market, it is slightly more expensive than its rival.
Quality and Design
The materials and workmanship are excellent, and it fits true to size when worn as a layer over other clothing. The reflective strip is also reasonably bright and packs away neatly for storage. But one drawback is that the suit is very light, so if it’s cold outside, you might need to wear something warm underneath. You might also need to take off your boots in order to fit into the pants because they are strict all-around ankles.
In the heaviest rain, this suit keeps you completely dry for several hours. The collar and hood keep the moisture off your shoulders and back. In fact, the materials and workmanship are excellent, and it fits true to size when worn as a layer over other clothing. The reflective strip is also reasonably bright and packs away neatly for storage.
Thanks to its front zip closure with attractive storm flaps. You wouldn’t observe moisture inside no matter how harsh the weather be.” I bought this variety, and I appreciate its collar and gusset boots stirrups. It provides good ventilation at back give convenience drive. I recommend it for all women riders”. Mrs Euglena says its leg zip opening offers easy-to-wear over boots. It is the most durable rain gear compared to its competitor.
- An impressed fit and quality for those girls who are beauty conscious
- Stay dry for many hours while riding in the rain and feel comfortable
- Perfect to break the cold wind, highly recommended for cold weather
- Well-made and sturdy and available in different sizes and colours
- Keep your ankles dry with great fit over boots
- The manufacturer knows and knows the psyche of women. They keep it Stylish and comfy
- A little bit expensive and not for summer use
- Run a little small but maybe not for everyone
FROGG TOGGS Women’s Classic All Purpose Rain Suit
- WATERPROOF – Fully Seam Taped Jacket and Pant Rain Suit designed with FROGG TOGG’S Exclusive Polypropylene nonwoven fabric blend, with a DRIPORE GEN 2 middle layer for Waterproof, Wind-Resistant and heat retention while still being soft, ultralight and breathable
- JACKET FEATURES – Adjustable and removable hood, full length parka fits over pants to avoid run off transfer, front zip and Snap down storm flap, elastic cuffs to keep elements out and raglan sleeves for freedom of movement
- PANTS FEATURES – Pull on adjustable elastic waist, adjustable leg openings, 4-panel cut straight leg pocket free design
- DURABILITY – The perfect rain suit for hiking, biking, ATV, sports spectating, or any outdoor activity where waterproof breathability is a must
- LIGHTWEIGHT and FLEXIBLE – Unique Polypropylene nonwoven fabric provides a lightweight supple waterproof jacket and pant at an incredible value
Quality and Design
The waterproof, wind-resistant, lightweight, breathable non-woven fabric used in this jacket from Frogg Toggs. This fully accessible, full-length women’s jacket has an adjustable, detachable hood. The zipper has elastic cuffs and a storm flap that snaps down. This suit is well-made and substantial. However, at high speeds, it is very breathable and helps to keep you comfortable while blocking the wind and rain. The suit is cosy and simple to store in a bag or backpack when not in use.
You may ignore the best one-piece motorcycle waterproof rain suit. But you can’t ride comfortably without rain suits. You would need to stop within the shelter in heavy rainfall while not having rain gear. Now it is time to pick an all-purpose rain suit. It is a two-piece and is famous perfect for fishing, cycling, hiking, etc. It is made of polypropylene (the imported one) and is ready to wear in all seasons. As you know, Frogg Toggs is a non-woven and waterproof fabric.
It has a top layer of PU coating and an outer shell made of PVC-free polyester Oxford. You get a little extra warmth inside thanks to a lining made entirely of polyester. Two sizable waterproof pockets and a detachable hood are located along the jacket’s exterior, which you can wear as necessary. Additionally, the coat can be adjusted to fit you perfectly and wrap out the rain. It’s completely waterproof thanks to alteration tabs on the arms and shoulders and cuffs, waist, hood, and hem.
It is designed from durable fabric. Now, your head is safe and dry if you invest money to purchase this variety. Its tuck-away hood can tackle heavy rain. You can measure its elastic cuffs and adjustable waist comfortability. You will be safe and sound no matter how far your journey is. Its parka cut design with zipping, and storm flap is best for additional protection from heavy rain.
- Lightweight and budget-friendly rain gear in the market of bike lovers
- Recommended for all seasons for good results you should use it in summer
- Stay dry all day while wearing this brand
- Sturdy and durable, it has a competitive edge over its competitors
- A wide range of colours to choose your favourite colour from the variety
- Easy to clean and, most importantly, machine washable
- Versatile, perfect for all outdoor activities, and free from smell
- Breathable and affordable for long-journey or ride
- It is thin like paper, not for the wind and heavy rain
How to Choose Bes One-Piece Motorcycle Rain Suit
Numerous types of rain gear are available to keep you dry while riding in the rain. It comes with a rain suit (one-piece and two-piece), a poncho, waterproof gloves, a hat, and rain boots. In the article above, we shared the best one-piece and two-piece rain suits for biking. Following are the key factors that you should keep in your mind while buying rain gear for riding:
Versatile Rain Suit
You should choose a versatile brand if you have a limited budget and cannot afford a multi-purpose rain suit. It will keep you dry while fishing, biking, and even cycling. You can also use it for casual purposes or homework. The fabric and design are suitable for all seasons, which is intriguing. Before purchasing a versatile brand, you should evaluate its material to ensure that it is sufficient to keep you relaxed and comfortable on hot summer days.
Durability and Breathability
Breathability is an essential element of rain gear. But if a brand does not have this feature, avoid it because sweating will make you uncomfortable. First, I would like to discuss breathability. A rain suit can be described as breathable if its fabric allows air to pass through it. It can be measured in grams if you love riding through heavy rain. We recommend the best one-piece rain suit for working or riding a motorcycle. Usually, you should choose a rain suit with breathability (1000gm to 1500gm). However, for strenuous work or other activities such as (hiking, running, or jumping), you can choose a rain suit with a weight rating greater than 2000gm.
Waterproof Jacket for Motorcycle
If there is light rain and you do not want to wear a rain suit, you can choose a stylish waterproof rain jacket. Here are some key points to remember. How do you choose a motorcycle rain jacket? The first thing you should do when looking for the best variety is to inspect it. Your rain jackets must be both breathable and completely waterproof. We recommend a one-piece rain suit for those living in areas with heavy rainfall. If you need a rain suit for light rain, you can get a two-piece suit or just a rain jacket. Both types are ideal for a motorcycle ride. A rain jacket or pants can be worn individually or collectively by the customer.
Two Piece Rain jacket
A two-piece rain suit combines a rain jacket and rain pants. As you know, it depends on you—most riders like two-piece and vice versa. I would like to elaborate on the merits and demerits of a two-piece rain suit. Two-piece rain suits provide an option for you. You can wear its pieces individually besides collectively. If it is light rain, you can go only for the jacket and if there is a heavy downpour, then go for both. One demerit is that it takes a little time (to wear) compared to a one-piece rain suit. Overall, a two-piece rain suit is also a good choice.
One Piece Rain Jacket
Everyone has their preferences, as you are aware. Here, we want to distinguish between a one-piece and a two-piece rain suit. It is made up of a single piece that wraps around completely. You can push one water drop aside if you so choose. Take advantage of our selection of one-piece rain suits. It is simple to wear while moving, but occasionally you might experience some difficulty. Use the best one-piece waterproof motorcycle rain suit to ride safely. According to research, 68% of riders say a one-piece is preferable to a two-piece for a better outcome.
Frequently Asked Questions
What do you wear on a bike in the rain?
The perfect stuff is GoreTex, which is both waterproof and breathable. Stretchy material is required to avoid overheating. A slimmer rain jacket or ‘shell’ can also be used with the proper layer underneath, though persistent or heavy rain will eventually get through.
Is the riding jacket waterproof?
For riding attire, choose waterproof riding jackets with a high collar. There will be less space between your helmet and coat this way. And the likelihood of water seepage through will be limited.
Are leather motorcycle jackets waterproof?
Is there any water resistance in leather? Leather provides only a sliver of rain protection. The essential oils and diagnostic tests applied to leather will resist water for quite a while, but a rider wearing only leather for a long time will get wet.
Are biker jackets supposed to be tight?
Motorcycle jackets are designed to fit snugly to keep the padding close to the body. This padding is an essential part of the jacket because it helps protect the most vital areas of your body in the unlikely event of a motorcycle accident.
We know that many of us love to ride on bikes, and many of our customers showed interest in using bikes instead of cars. But there are many things to keep in mind if you love to ride on a motorcycle. For a bike lover, a rain jacket is the key essential to have. Rain Corner article will help you to pick the best rain gear for yourself. Pick from the above selection and enjoy your summer, winter, and rain ride.